Hope Rising's After Care Program
Admission Criteria for Our Specialized Care Homes
• We are currently in the process of pursuing a Child Placement Agency License that will allow us to license and equip our own specialized care foster family homes. Once we obtain our license, we will begin admitting minor girls who have been rescued from human sex trafficking from ages 5 – 18.
• Each client must be commercially sexually exploited or trafficked – commercial sexual exploitation is defined by means of force, fraud or coercion, the individual was used in order to create a profit for another.
• We will not accept individuals who have certain psychiatric diagnosis that would cause them to be a high risk to care-givers or other residents.
Referrals for Our Outpatient Experiential Therapy Program
• We are actively accepting referrals from the YES Waiver program for equine assisted psychotherapy and learning and trauma-informed art therapy.
Please call 832-779-2190 for referrals or contact us at email@example.com
•The goal of our program is to provide a home style safe and peaceful environment for survivors of human sex trafficking, sexual exploitation or trauma to recover using therapy techniques/methods that are proven to work. These therapies are relational and experiential.
•Each client will receive individualized services according to their goals for recovery and healing. Our goal for each client is to create stability so that the survivor is equipped for a life with healthy relationships, life skills and spiritual health. We use a variety of experiential therapies, including equine assisted psychotherapy, equine assisted learning, art therapy and Biblical-based character building and life skills training.
• We seek to help a client ease out of “survival mode” behaviors and attitudes into a stable mode, where they become aware of self instead of dissociating or using drugs and alcohol to cope. The next phase is emotion regulation and new healthy coping skills and finally, relearning healthy interpersonal skills in preparation for independence.
• Other services based on client needs: social services, medical, legal, education, drug counseling, mental and psychological care.
• We depend on our relationships with law enforcement, victim’s advocacy groups, the courts, churches, faith-based organizations, and other organizations who are fighting human trafficking in order to provide the victim with the best care possible.
Health & Wellness