About Hope RisingCommitted to Providing Hope & A Future for Victims of Sex Trafficking
WHAT WE DO: Hope Rising is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to the front-line rescue, assessment, therapy, education, rehabilitation and restoration for minors rescued from sexual trafficking and abuse.
WHO WE SERVE: We serve children who have suffered sexual trauma and/or exploitation and specialize in helping survivors of human sex trafficking.
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to provide long-term care and recovery for minor children who have been rescued from human sex trafficking and exploitation. Hope Rising is committed to instilling hope, offering a future to these minors, and fostering wholeness and healing.
OUR LOCATION: Nestled in the rolling hills of Texas ranch country, Hope Rising grew from a small vision into a full-fledged, multi-property treatment center. Today, Hope Rising has multiple campuses throughout Texas.
LONG TERM COMMITMENT: Hope Rising believes strongly in long-term, committed relationships being key to the success of the minors they work with. Foster families are a significant piece of the puzzle, therefore Hope Rising invests heavily in the training and ongoing support of their foster care network.
TEACHING, TRAINING AND EQUIPING: Education and awareness are key to prventing human sex trafficking. As an anti-human trafficking organization, we are active in awareness, prevention, outreach, and recovery. Hope Rising provides certification training to foster parents, caregivers, law enforcement, bio-parents and mentors ensuring that all will have the tools needed to address the child’s trauma and achieve lasting results.
What we provide?
- A safe and peaceful specialized foster family home
- Trauma-informed equine therapy
- Trauma-informed art therapy
- Celebrate Recovery for addiction recovery
- Character building lessons based on Biblical Principals
- Life Skills
- Health and Wellness Program
- Clothing and personal care items if needed
- Assistance in scheduling appointments and setting up transportation
- Meds distribution and monitoring
- Charter school education with tutoring
- Strengths development based on the goals of the child
- Relationship restoration counseling
- Counseling with a licensed mental health professional
- Case management
- Mentorship with trained mentors
- Participation in 4H or Young Farmers if desired
- Trust Based Relational Intervention
Who We Serve:
We serve children who have suffered sexual trauma and/or exploitation and specialize in helping survivors of human sex trafficking
What we Expect:
- A child cannot be actively suicidal or homicidal and should be taken first to a medical detox facility prior to placement, if necessary
- A child entering our program needs to be willing to follow our rules for the safety and well-being of the treatment team and foster family
- Length of stay depends on progress, based on evaluations that are done every 30 days
Statement of Faith:
in the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct…
One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His Personal return in power and glory…
The Salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit…
The Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ…
The Unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ…
The Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.