Ministry NeedsEvery Donation Counts
Providing Hope and a Future, One Survivor at a Time.
Thank you for your support. Without your help, our efforts to curb and eventually eradicate modern day slavery would not be possible. Human slavery in our nation would continue to devastate innocent children and young women. You are the fuel that stokes the fire of Justice.Hope Rising is committed to continue to seek out those entrapped in slavery as well as bringing awareness to the issue through whatever avenue possible.
Right now, we are raising money to do several key things for the Hope Rising program:
1. Build a school house at the Hope Rising campus
2. The purchase of 70 acres to expand the Hope Rising campus (will be building foster family homes and a covered arena so that weather won’t deter us from providing equine therapy)
3. Hands that Heal Certification Training for care-givers (Sign up for the NEWSLETTER to get notified of upcoming trainings)
4. Outpatient equine and art therapy for trauma victims
5. Speaking at public schools to bring awareness and to provide tips and tools for safety for kids
6. Expanding the Hope Rising discipleship Program
8. Expanding our mentoring program and training
9. Developing a biological family support program in order to ensure continued success for the foster children that may be returning home to their biological family
We welcome any donations you can give to help us achieve these short and long term goals.
You can give in any of the following ways:
1. Monthly gifts – the most helpful form of commitment – ongoing help for ongoing needs
2. One time gifts – any amount helps, and we appreciate your desire to see lives changed
3. Donated Items – Any type of item that is small that can be included in our HOPE BAGS which consist mainly of lipsticks, lip gloss, chap stick, gum, candy, make up, perfume, body spray, etc.
4. Donate feed and horse care items
5. Donate daily needs for kids (i.e. school supplies, backpacks, socks, underwear, bras, boots, shoes, coats, toiletries, etc.)
As a monthly partner, you will receive regular updates with news and progress reports on how your donations are changing lives.
Checks can be mailed and item donations can be mailed to:
PO Box 357
Chappell Hill, TX 77426
If you prefer to donate through Paypal, you can click on the Paypal button.
- Computers – Laptops
- School supplies
- Toiletries (deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash, electric shavers, dental items, anti-frizz products, etc)
- Gently used girls clothes, shoes, jackets, pajamas, etc.
- Journals with covers that can be drawn or painted on
- Toilet paper, Kleenex, q-tips, feminine products, etc.
- Bathroom towels (grey, yellow and dark blue)
- Nail polish and non-acetone remover
- Body spray
- Ear buds
- Small gift bags or purses to put the items in
- Materials to build awnings for all barns
- Small office fridge
- School house – plans ready, just need materials and labor
- Laundry detergent, fabric softener sheets
- Cleaning supplies (wood floor cleaner, toilet cleaner, Windex, shower cleaner, paper towels, etc)
- Broom and dust pans, mops (need 3 sets)
- Clothes hanging racks
Equine Therapy Program
- Wormer for 11 horses (Pyrantel, Fenbendazole/Oxibendazole, Ivermectin)
- Farrier services for 11 horses
- Coastal Hay and Alfalfa
- Four horse trailer
- Horse trainers
- Fly Spray
- Horse feeders that hang on wood or pipe
- Tractor with front loader, box, rake and any other pasture related attachments
- Fencing supplies
- Weed and feed for 12 acres in the Spring
- Covered platform where we can counsel with the girls and women who are in our outpatient program so that we don’t disturb the girls that will be living in the home
- Bleachers for parents who want to spectate during equine therapy sessions
- Pipe panels for a large round pen with a gate
- Desks with chairs
- Office supplies
- Commercial printer